2003-10-27 - 2:25
11 points of proof that I'm a freak:
1. I seriously considered writing an Ode to My Black Silk Pants today. These pants rock. You may still see said ode.
2. Booting the computer this morning - after two days without accessing the Internet - made me sigh with pleasure.
3. Sunday I bought a 600-page book called The History of Poland. I fully intend to read the entire smacked-up volume.
4. Lines from Better Off Dead again have been spouting out my mouth all day. Yes, I'm at work. But "I want my two dollars!"
5. This morning I explained how magnets work to a 19 year-old receptionist.
6. Someone recently asked me what the difference is between a thong and a g-string. I spent two hours researching an appropriate response. There were graphics.
7. See #6. When, instead, I sent him a two-line response, I first saved the original essay with its definitions and pie charts. It will be perfect to finish writing while watching Zapped! after eating "special" brownies some day.
8. I've been referring to myself as "Barbara" (as in Barbara Gordon, Batgirl's alter ego) to get ready for Halloween.
9. See #8. Send medication.
10. Every time I read the product description for Kosherland, I start laughing hysterically. "Little Latke Men"! I so want to work on this product development team.**
11. I'm so excited about knitting tonight that I can barely sit still. An entire night alone with fiber! Finally!
and of course,
12. I expect all of you to have any sympathy for my not having time to knit - all that time's been going to Scratcher and our attempts at besting the Karma Sutra.
**Don't be a dork and send me flame mail. Of course I don't mean anything by it. Sheesh.
Comments: Speak your piece!
former / latter